Sep 22, 2010

It'll probably be a well curated selection of men's ephemerea, accompanied by a well-informed discussion of style and what constitutes this as well as

- I'm thinking of starting a blog, what do you think?

- Hmmm, I'm not sure, what'll it be on?

- Well, things I like, but with a focus on style, more than fashion. Because I think that fashion is really fleeting, but style is something that is lifelong and encompasses a lot more than just the clothes you wear.

- Yeah, that's an interesting point. It seems like it could be a good idea.

- Yeah, I think it will be.

- Oh cool, so so you have a name for it or whatever?

- Yes, I do, I have called it; The Age of The GOlden Experience

- That sounds interesting

- Yeah, I really wanted something that sort of is ambiguous, but conveys a certain mood or emotion. Because the theme itself will not be any one thing, rather, whatever comes to mind or would appeal to an audience.

- Cool

- Yeah, anyway, I'll see you soon.

- Okay, bye, have a good day.

- Yeah, you too

No comments:

Post a Comment